Tasty Egg Muffin
- Serves: 1
- Cooking Time: 5 MINS
- Total Calories: 361 CALS
Nutrients per serving:
- Protein: 20.7g
- Carbohydrate: 28.5g
- Fat: 18.5g
With adult supervision…
1. Melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat.
2. Break egg into frying pan. With a spatula, break the yolk and mix a bit with the white.
3. When egg is cooked, using the spatula, turn it over and briefly cook the other side.
4. Place cooked egg on a toasted muffin half. Top with cheese and ham (or turkey). Cover with the other toasted muffin half.
Fry bacon (be sure to drain all the bacon fat and then use a paper towel to soak up as much of the fat as possible) and add it to your muffin instead of the ham or turkey.
- 5 mL butter or margarine (1 teaspoon)
- 1 egg
- 1 whole wheat English muffin split and toasted
- 1 slice cheddar or processed cheese
- 1 slice cooked ham or turkey