- Serves: 12
- Cooking Time: 52 MINS
- Total Calories: 240 CALS
Nutrients per serving:
- Protein: 10g
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrate: 38g
Beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer in large bowl until smooth. Beat in flour and vanilla. Beat in eggs just until well blended. Blend in ricotta cheese, sour cream, lemon rind and lemon juice. Place vanilla wafers in bottom of a 9 inch (23 cm) springform pan. Gently spoon cheesecake batter over wafers. Bake in preheated 160oC (325oF) oven until centre is set but slightly wobbly, about 65 to 70 minutes. Remove from oven; run knife around edge. Return to oven that has been turned off. Let rest 1 hour with door ajar. Remove outer ring. Refrigerate, covered, at least 3 hours before serving. Serve slices topped with 1/3 cup (75 mL) fresh fruit.
Makes: 12 servings.
Preparation: 15 minutes
Baking: 65 minutes
Standing: 1 hour
Chilling: 3 hours
- 1 pkg (250 g) light cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) all purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 container (454 g) extra smooth light ricotta cheese
- 1 cup (250 mL) fat free sour cream
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) finely grated lemon rind
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) lemon juice
- 22 vanilla wafers
- 4 cups (1L) fresh berries and/or sliced peaches, mango, kiwi, etc.