- Serves: 12
- Cooking Time: 2 MINS
- Total Calories: 118 CALS
Nutrients per serving:
- Fat: 6g
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 6g
- Fibre: 1g
- Carbohydrate: 12g
Stir together eggs and salad dressing in medium bowl. Set aside.
Cut rolls in half lengthwise. Cut each half crosswise into two pieces. Place pieces, cut sides up, on baking sheet. Broil for a few seconds, watching closely, just to lightly toast.
Spread 1 tbsp (15 mL) pasta sauce over each piece. Spoon a rounded tablespoon (15 mL) of egg mixture over top. Sprinkle 2 tsp (10 mL) shredded cheese over egg mixture. Broil until mixture is hot and cheese is melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve warm.
Preparation: 8 minutes
Cooking: 2 minutes
- 6 hard cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) ranch style salad dressing
- to taste salt and pepper
- 4, 5 inch (12 cm) Italian-style rolls
- 1 cup (250 mL) chunky herb and garlic pasta sauce
- for garnish shredded cheese