Deviled Egg Party Dip
- Cooking Time: MINS
- Total Calories: CALS
Nutrients per serving:
1. Boil 6 eggs for 10-15 minutes.
2. Add hard boiled eggs to food processor. Process until eggs have a thick and crumbly consistency.
3. Add plain Greek yogurt, cream cheese, mustard and salt. Process again.
4. Add lemon juice and process once more.
Enjoy deviled egg party dip any way you like by adding bacon & jalapenos or buffalo chicken or turn it into an avocado dip by adding avocados to the processor with jalapenos and bacon to top!
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp lemon juice