1. Combine 1/2 cup brown rice with 1 cup water in a medium-sized pot. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce to low heat. Simmer for 35 minutes, or until water has absorbed
2. Soft-boil eggs by placing them in a saucepan and covering with an inch of water. Cover saucepan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and keep lid on for 4 minutes. Drain and rinse eggs under cold water.
3. Meanwhile, make pesto by combining all pesto ingredients in a food processor. Blend until ingredients form a paste/sauce. Adjust seasonings to taste and set aside.
4. Heat skillet over medium-high and add olive oil. Sauté sliced mushrooms for 3 minutes. Add tomatoes and continue to cook for 5 minutes. Finally, add spinach and sauté for 2 minutes, or until wilted. Season with salt and pepper while cooking. Set aside.
5. Serve brown rice into bowls and top with sautéed vegetables, dividing ingredients evenly between two bowls. Peel and slice softboiled eggs in half, and place on top of rice bowl. Add pesto and stir to combine. Enjoy immediately!