1. Place 2 eggs and sugar in a mixing bowl. Beat until sugar is dissolved.
2. Add all purpose flour, baking powder, vanilla essence, melted salted butter and milk into the bowl. Mix well. Make sure there is no lump.
3. Coat the gyeranppang pan with melted butter. If you don’t have gyeranppang pan, you can use ramekin, muffin or cupcake pan.
4. Pour batter into the 6 pans evenly. It should be about 1/4 full.
5. Crack an egg into each pan and top with ham or bacon, parsley or thyme, a pinch of salt and black pepper.
6. Bake the gyeranppang at 200 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes.
7. Switch off the oven and leave the gyeranppang in the oven for 5 minutes more to finish cooking. Serve warm.