1. Bring milk and butter to a boil, add in flour and cook for 2 minutes.
2. Place mixture in a stand mixer with a paddle attachment and add in eggs one at a time until completely emulsified. Let beat for 8-10 minutes until very glossy. Set aside.
3. In a tabletop deep fryer or pot of oil heated to 350°F (175°C) (use a thermometer) place a spoon full of batter in and let cook for 5 minutes.
4. Toss with a mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
1. Melt sugar over a high heat in a heavy bottom pan. When the sugar starts to brown, add in cream and whisk aggressively. When it’s mixed in well, add in salt and Nutella.
2. Use as dipping sauce.