1. In a small pot, mix butter, sugar, salt, and water. Boil for 1-2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat and add flour. Stir over medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes.
3. Add 3 eggs, one at a time. Whisk each egg before adding the next one. Mix until smooth.
4. Add scoops of the creamy mixture to a baking pan with parchment paper.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
6. Brush with melted honey, and sprinkle cinnamon and sugar on top. Bake again for 5 minutes.
7. In a separate bowl, mix whipping cream, pinch of salt and icing sugar.
8. Cut the baked puff in half and fill it with the whipping cream mixture.