1. Melt butter in a small saucepan on medium heat. When melted, pour the butter into a measuring cup, then give the saucepan a quick wash. Add 1 cup of water and put it back on the burner.
2. Using a heat proof bowl, place it over the saucepan and add the egg yolks, lemon juice or vinegar and salt/pepper to the bowl. Whisk together until totally combined, then keep whisking as you drizzle the butter in VERY slowly.
3. Whisk the entire time until all the butter is incorporated and the sauce thickens. You want to cook the egg yolks, without scrambling them. Once it’s thickened, have a taste. You might want to add more lemon, or more salt/pepper.
4. Pour into a bowl and set aside, or pop into the fridge until you need.
**You can make your hollandaise ahead of time.
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together 8 eggs with 1 tbsp of milk or cream. Add a dash of salt and pepper. Scramble the eggs in a large frying pan, adding 2 tbsp of butter for extra flavour.
2. Set your scrambled eggs aside.
3. In the same frying pan, cook 4 slices of back bacon until it’s a little bit crispy. Take off the heat, then chop up. Set aside.
4. On a sheet pan lined with foil, arrange your 3 individual naan breads. Spread 1/3 cup of hollandaise on each one. Then top with scrambled eggs, crumbled back bacon pieces and 1/2 cup of shredded cheese. Top with sliced green onion and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
4. Take out of the oven, and slice into pizza slices. You can also slice and store in storage bag for easy grab and go breakfasts!