- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk; set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tsp (5 mL) of the olive oil over medium heat. Add peppers and cook, stirring occasionally until tender, about 2 minutes. Add corn, beans, water, salt and contents of single spice mix*; mix well and cook until water has evaporated, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat remaining olive oil over medium heat.
- Pour in egg mixture and cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring gently, until eggs are set but still soft. Remove from heat.
*please email [email protected] to request a spice pack of your own