Step 1 Preheat grill to medium heat (about 350°F/180°C).
• To fill the trays easily, crack each egg into a small cup first, then pour into the tray.
• To cook an over-easy egg, make a slightly larger tray so you can easily slip a flipper under the egg to turn it over when the white of the egg sets. Grill the second side for about a minute.
• To make a two-egg serving, create larger oval-shaped foil trays.
• To grill more eggs at one time, use a large piece of foil with the edge curved up. Brush foil with oil or coat with cooking spray, set the foil on top of the grill, then crack eggs on top. If the grill is slightly sloped, when each egg is placed on the foil, hold it in place briefly with a flipper until it sets.
• Serve eggs with toast or with a slice of cheese in a grilled burger bun.
Makes as many as desired.