Warm Bacon & Egg Dill Potato Salad
- Cooking Time: MINS
- Total Calories: CALS
Nutrients per serving:
1. Cut potatoes in half and boil in a big salted pot of water until fork tender. Remember they will continue to cook for a couple minutes after you take them out, so test them after about 10 minutes. Drain and leave in colander. While the potatoes are cooking, let’s cook the bacon! Drain the fat and chop into crumbles once cooled.
MAKE THE DRESSING
2. In a bowl, whisk together mayo, dill, rice wine vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Taste, add more sugar if you prefer yours on the sweeter side. If you can leave the dressing for a few minutes, it will allow the sugar to dissolve into the dressing.
3. Slice green onions and toss into the dressing.
4. Sprinkle crunchy bacon, and crumbled hard boiled eggs into the dressing.
Toss everything in the warm/hot potatoes, coat with dressing, serve and enjoy!
- 1 1/2 lbs baby potatoes
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 tbsp dried dill (2 tbsp if fresh)
- 3 green onions sliced
- 2-3 hard boiled eggs
- 1 1/2 tbsp rice wine or any type of white wine vinegar apple cider
- 1 tbsp white granulated sugar
- 6-8 pieces crumbled bacon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper