Tortilla Roll Up
- Serves: 1
- Cooking Time: 5 MINS
- Total Calories: 341 CALS
Nutrients per serving:
- Protein: 19.1g
- Carbohydrate: 28.8g
- Fat: 15.6g
With adult supervision…
- Place tortilla on a glass plate. Microwave on High (100% power) for 10 seconds.
- Break egg into middle of tortilla. Pierce yolk with fork and gently stir to spread the egg out evenly over the tortilla.
- Place chicken, turkey or ham on top of egg.
- Cover loosely with wax paper and microwave on High (100% power) for 1 to 1 ½ minutes until egg is cooked.
- Top with cheese and salsa, then roll up.
- 1 20 cm tortilla (8 inch)
- 1 egg
- 30 mL cooked chicken, turkey or ham, chopped (1 tablespoon)
- 30 mL grated cheese (2 tablespoons)
- 15 mL salsa (1 tablespoon)