- Serves: 4
- Cooking Time: 15 MINS
- Total Calories: 220 CALS
Nutrients per serving:
- Protein: 10g
- Fat: 12g
- Sodium: 450g
- Fibre: 1g
- Sugars: 2g
Brush 4 ovenproof ramekins with melted butter. Crack one egg into each ramekin; top evenly with cream, Parmesan, salt and pepper.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in 350°F (180°C) oven or until egg whites are just set and yolks are still slightly runny (or cook to desired doneness). Serve with toast.
Tip: Use small 1/2 cup (125 mL) ovenproof ramekins.
- 4 tsp (20mL) butter, melted
- 4 eggs
- 4 tsp (20mL) whipping cream or half and half
- 4 tsp (20mL) Parnesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp (1.25mL) each salt & pepper
- 4 slices white sandwich bread, toasted and cut into triangles