- Serves: 4
- Cooking Time: 5 MINS
- Total Calories: 189 CALS
Nutrients per serving:
- Protein: 12.8g
- Carbohydrate: 2.2g
- Fat: 14g
With adult supervision…
1. In a bowl, mix eggs, water, salt oregano and pepper with a fork.
2. On medium heat, melt butter in a frying pan. Heat hot enough to sizzle a drop of water.
3. Add egg mixture to pan.
4. As eggs start to cook, run a spatula around the edge of the pan, lifting eggs and letting uncooked portion flow underneath.
5. When eggs are cooked, but still moist and shiny-looking, spread with pizza sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
6. Remove from heat onto hot pad and cover frying pan with lid. Let stand 1 or 2 minutes until cheese is melted.
7. With a spatula, slide pizza from pan onto serving plate. Cut into four wedges.
Add chopped mushrooms, tomatoes or green peppers to the egg mixture before you cook it if you’re a veggie-lover!
- 6 eggs
- 75 mL water (1/3 cup)
- 2 mL salt (½ teaspoon)
- 1 mL oregano (¼ teaspoon) dash pepper
- 15 mL butter or margarine (1 tablespoon)
- 50 mL pizza sauce (¼ cup)
- 125 mL grated mozzarella cheese (½ cup)