One Bowl Banana & Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Serves: 12
- Cooking Time: 30 MINS
- Total Calories: 300 CALS
Nutrients per serving:
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g
- Protein: 3g
- Fibre: 2g
- Sugars: 26g
Step 1 Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners; set aside.
- Step 2 – In large bowl, mash bananas; whisk in eggs, oil and vanilla until well blended. Whisk in sugar until combined.
- Step 3 – Stir in flour, baking soda and salt just until combined. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Step 4 – Spoon into prepared muffin cups. Bake until tester comes out clean, about 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool in pan on wire rack for 10 minutes before turning out muffins. Let the muffins cool completely and then store in airtight containers for up to 2 days or freeze for up to 1 month.
- 3 ripe bananas (about 1 1/3 cups/325 ml) mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla
- 1 cup (250 ml) granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 ml) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chocolate chips