Mile-High Thanksgiving Leftover Eggs Benny
- Serves: 4
- Cooking Time: 5 MINS
- Total Calories: 280 CALS
Nutrients per serving:
- Protein : 13g
- Fat: 8g
- Carbs: 33g
1. Fill a saucepan with about 3-inches (8 cm) of water. Heat until water simmers gently. Stir in vinegar. Break cold egg into small dish or saucer. Holding dish just above simmering water, gently pour egg into water. Repeat for remaining eggs. Cook in barely simmering water for 3 to 5 minutes or until the white is set and yolk is cooked to desired level of doneness. Remove eggs with slotted spoon. Drain well on paper towel.
2. Meanwhile, spread 1 tbsp (15 mL) cranberry sauce over each English muffin half. Top with stuffing, turkey and a poached egg. Spoon warm gravy over eggs; serve immediately.
Traying add leftover peas, green beans or glazed carrots to this breakfast as well.
- 2 tsp white vinegar
- 4 eggs
- 2 English muffins, halved and toasted
- 1/4 cup prepared cranberry sauce
- 1 cup prepared stuffing, warmed
- 8 oz roasted turkey, sliced
- 1/4 cup prepared gravy, warmed