- Serves: 4
- Cooking Time: 12 MINS
- Total Calories: 297 CALS
Nutrients per serving:
- Protein : 11g
- Fat: 19g
- Carbs: 21g
1. Heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. While oil is heating up, whisk eggs in a medium bowl and set aside.
2. Add the corn tortillas to the skillet and fry until crispy, about 6-8 minutes.
3. Add whisked eggs, salt and fold them into the crispy tortillas. Cook for about 2-4 minutes, until the eggs are fully cooked and no longer runny.
4. Remove from heat, taste and season with more salt to taste. Serve with chopped cilantro, dice tomatoes and queso fresco if desired.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp coarse Kosher salt
- 8 corn tortillas, cut into eighths
- OPTIONAL: chopped cilantro, diced tomatoes, queso fresco