Maple Walnut Tarts
- Serves: 12
- Cooking Time: 18 MINS
- Total Calories: 250 CALS
Nutrients per serving:
- Protein: 4g
- Fat: 13g
- Carbs: 30g
1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Whisk eggs, syrup, brown sugar, butter and vanilla in medium bowl until just blended.
2. Place 1 tbsp (15 mL) walnuts in each tart shell. Pour maple syrup mixture over walnuts. Bake in preheated 425°F (220°C) oven until pastry is golden and filling is puffed and just set, about 18 minutes.
3. Serve warm or at room temperature, plain or with lightly sweetened whipped cream.
- 12 Tarts shells (3-inch/8 cm), unbaked
- 2 Eggs
- 2/3 cup Maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Melted butter or margarine
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup Coarsely chopped walnuts