Hand-Tossed Pizza with Eggs
- Serves: 2
- Cooking Time: 10 MINS
- Total Calories: 1085 CALS
Nutrients per serving:
- Protein: 48g
- Fats: 55g
- Carbs: 99g
1. Lightly coat a 12-inch (30 cm) pizza pan with cooking spray. Place pan in the oven and preheat to 500°F (260°C).
2. On a well-floured surface, roll dough into a 12-inch (30 cm) circle.
3. Remove hot pan from oven. Carefully arrange dough to the edges of the pan. Pierce dough all over with a fork, then lightly brush with some of the olive oil. Evenly spread pizza sauce over top. Sprinkle cheese over dough, and top with olives. Crack eggs over top of pizza.
4. Place pizza in oven and bake until crust is browned and crisp, 8 to 10 minutes.
5. Serve topped with arugula and a drizzle of the remaining olive oil.
- To make dough easy to roll, remove from fridge and allow to rest for 30 minutes.
- For a thin crust, use the lower amount of pizza dough.
- Use any cheese you have on hand.
- 1 lb store-bought pizza dough
- All-purpose flour for rolling
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup pizza or marinara sauce
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup arugula