Eggy Breakfast Burritos
- Serves: 8
- Cooking Time: 35 MINS
- Total Calories: 312 CALS
Nutrients per serving:
- Protein: 24.7g
- Fat: 16.1g
- Carbs: 15.4g
SILICONE MOLDS – **these are the ones I have, but ANY silicone molds will work, regular ice cube ones too! Then you’d be making “egg cubes” to put into wraps! https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01LYLM8JJ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
1. Preheat oven to 350°F and spray your silicone molds with nonstick spray.
2. Line a sheet pan with parchment, for easy cleanup!
3. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and onion. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Fill the silicone molds with crumbled bacon, or ham, or back bacon, then all the minced veggies you wish. Make it fun, get creative!
5. Very carefully pour your whisked eggs into the molds until you run out. **If you run out of eggs before you’ve filled your molds, go back and whisk together a couple more eggs with a small splash of milk or cream.
6. Carefully place your molds on the baking sheet and bake for about 20 mins at 350 degrees. Let cool then pop out and place one per flour tortilla. Add some extra cheese if you wish then roll up and wrap in parchment or put into plastic bags. Can freeze for up to 2 months.
Cover each mold with foil. Stack one on top of each other on the rack, then carefully lift into the pot. Pour in about 1/2 cup of water, then turn your IP on high for 35 mins, then vent with natural steam. Take out, let cool, pop out then fill wraps.
MAKES 8 BURRITOS + 4 extra egg “sticks”
- 8 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 cup shredded cheddar, and or feta (mix it up)
- 1/2 cup cooked and chopped bacon
- 1/2 cup of shredded ham
- 1/2 cup of back bacon
- 1 pepper chopped (feel free to add any veggies you love!)
- 2 stalks green onions finely chopped
- 8 flour tortilla wraps