- Serves: 4
- Cooking Time: 5 MINS
- Total Calories: 228 CALS
Nutrients per serving:
- Protein: 11.8g
- Carbohydrate: 16g
- Fat: 13.4g
With adult supervision…
1 . Hard-cook eggs and peel (see Hard-Cooked Eggs recipe for directions).
2. Warm taco shells according to package directions.
3 . In frying pan, combine eggs, corn and taco seasoning. Cook and stir gently with a spatula over medium heat until heated, about 3 minutes.
4 . Remove from heat and put on a hot pad.
5 . Stir in half the cheese.
6 . Fill each taco shell with about 75 mL (1/3 cup) egg mixture and some of the remaining cheese.
Top egg tacos with shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes or salsa for more great taste.
- 4 taco shells
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, coarsely chopped
- 125 mL cream style corn (½ cup)
- 5 mL taco seasoning (1 teaspoon)
- 125 mL grated cheddar cheese (½ cup)