- Serves: 6
- Cooking Time: 15 MINS
- Total Calories: 395 CALS
Nutrients per serving:
- Fat: 14g
- Fibre: 0.32g
- Protein: 19g
- Carbohydrate: 50g
Cook fettuccine in boiling water according to package instructions.
Meanwhile, whisk eggs, cheese, parsley, salt and pepper until blended; set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until golden brown, about 3 minutes. Add cream; heat without boiling.
Drain pasta in colander, without rinsing. Return pasta to cooking pot immediately. Add mushroom mixture and egg mixture. Toss until eggs thicken and coat fettuccine, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve immediately.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
- 1 pkg (375 g) fettuccine, uncooked
- 5 eggs
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) salt
- 1/4 tsp (1.25 mL) pepper
- 2 tsp (10 mL) vegetable oil
- 1/2 lb (0.3 kg) sliced mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) 5% cream