Cinnamon Chocolate Delights
- Cooking Time: MINS
- Total Calories: CALS
Nutrients per serving:
Preheat oven to 180° C (350° F).
In a medium bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, and cinnamon together.
In a double boiler, melt chocolate chips.
In a medium metal bowl, beat softened butter, sugar, melted chocolate and milk together. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Using a wooden spoon, gradually stir in flour mixture until well combined. Fold in melted chocolate chips.
Roll dough into 1 inch (2.5 cm) balls, press the middle down with your thumb, and place 1 inch (2.5 cm) apart on greased cookie sheet.
Bake for 8 to 9 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack.
- 2 cups (500 mL) all purpose flour
- 1 tsp (5 mL) baking soda
- 1 cup (250 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup (125 mL) unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) whole milk
- 1/8 cup (25 mL) dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp (5 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) white chocolate chips
- 1 cup (250 mL) white chocolate chips
- 2 tsp (10 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch cloves