Chutney Deviled Eggs
- Cooking Time: MINS
- Total Calories: 49 CALS
Nutrients per serving:
- Protein: 2.4g
- Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrate: 1.9g
Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place them in a bowl. Place whites on a platter, cut side up.
Mash yolks with a fork.
In a small bowl, mix together sour cream, chutney, curry powder, salt and hot pepper sauce. Add to yolks along with green onions, and mash into a paste.
Refill whites with yolk mixture and garnish as desired. Serve immediately or store covered in the refrigerator. Use within 3 days.
Preparation: time 5 minutes
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, peeled
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) sour cream
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) mango chutney, chopped
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) curry powder
- salt and hot pepper sauce, to taste
- 2 green onions, trimmed and minced