Chipotle Sausage and Potato Hash
- Serves: 4
- Cooking Time: 20 MINS
- Total Calories: CALS
Nutrients per serving:
1. Add the olive oil to a large skillet and heat over medium heat.
2. Add cubed potatoes, season with salt and pepper. Cook for 7 to 10 minutes, until they’re about halfway cooked through, stirring occasionally.
3. Add onion and cook for an additional 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Add sausage, peppers, garlic and Tabasco® to the skillet and stir.
5. Reduce the heat, and continue cooking until potatoes are cooked through, another 10 minutes.
6. Divide hash in four different plates. Pan-fry eggs to your liking, place on top of hash and serve.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 large Yukon or Russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3/4 lb chicken, turkey or Italian pork sausage mild, casings
- 1/2 red AND green pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 eggs
- salt and pepper to taste