- Serves: 8
- Cooking Time: 10 MINS
- Total Calories: 250 CALS
Nutrients per serving:
- Protein: 11g
- Fat: 13g
- Carbs: 22g
- Fibre : 3g
Whisk together eggs, 2 tbsp (30 mL) water, salt and pepper; set aside.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet set over medium heat; cook onion, peppers, jalapeño and Tex-Mex seasoning for 3 to 5 minutes or until vegetables start to soften.
Reduce heat to low. Pour in egg mixture; cook, stirring frequently, for 4 to 6 minutes or until eggs are set and soft curds have formed. Assemble eggs in warm tortillas with salsa and guacamole.
- Substitute Cajun seasoning for Tex-Mex seasoning if desired.
- Serve with lime wedges if desired.
- Serve with your favourite fajita toppings: try sour cream, shredded lettuce, shredded Monterey Jack cheese or sliced olives.
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt and pepper (each)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1/2 each red and green pepper, sliced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and sliced (optional)
- 1 1/2 tsp Tex-Mex seasoning
- 8 flour tortillas or corn (7 inch)
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup guacamole