- Serves: 4
- Cooking Time: 10 MINS
- Total Calories: CALS
Nutrients per serving:
- : g
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk; set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tsp (5 mL) of the olive oil over medium heat. Add peppers and cook, stirring occasionally until tender, about 2 minutes. Add corn, beans, water, salt and contents of single spice mix*; mix well and cook until water has evaporated, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat remaining olive oil over medium heat.
- Pour in egg mixture and cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring gently, until eggs are set but still soft. Remove from heat.
*please email [email protected] to request a spice pack of your own
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 4 tsp olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup dices, sweet orange pepper (or any color you like)
- 1/2 cup corn kernels (fresh, canned or frozen/thawed)
- 1/2 cup rinsed, drained canned black beans
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 12-inch whole wheat tortillas
- 1/4 cup 5% sour cream
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- fresh cilantro leaves and hot sauce of your choice (optional)
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp paprika