Baked Spinach Frittata
- Serves: 6
- Cooking Time: 40 MINS
- Total Calories: 178 CALS
Nutrients per serving:
- Protein: 14g
- Fat: 10.4g
- Carbohydrate: 7g
Beat eggs with whisk in large bowl until frothy. Add next 4 ingredients and beat.
Add spinach, Parmesan cheese and parsley. Stir until well combined. Pour into 2 quart (2L) casserole.
Layer tomato slices, olives and ham on top. Bake, uncovered, in 350 F (175 C) oven for about 40 minutes until set.
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking: 40 minutes
- 6 eggs baked
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) milk
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) salt
- sprinkle ground nutmeg
- to taste pepper
- 10 oz (300 g) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed, squeezed dry, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) fresh parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) fresh parsley, chopped (1 1/2 tsp or 7 mL flakes)
- 2 medium roma (plum) tomatoes, halved, seeds removed, sliced
- 12 kalamata olives (Greek), pitted and sliced
- 3 - 4 deli ham slices, thin, cut into strips