1. Brush your flatbread with olive oil and lightly toast on a sheet pan in a 350F oven for about 5-10 minutes until crispy.
2. While this is heating through in a small frying pan on medium to medium-low heat, add 1 tbsp of butter and let melt.
3. Gently crack your eggs and add to a small bowl, one at a time, checking for shells, impurities, etc. Slowly add each egg to the frying pan, and keep the heat nice and low
4. Cook for about 5 minutes until your whites have turned opaque and no longer jiggle in the center. For a hard yolk, continue to cook for another couple of minutes.
4. While the eggs are cooking cut your avocado and then assemble on the board, dotting it with your cooled (or still warm) tomato jam. ENJOY
1. In a small baking dish add your cherry tomatoes, oil, garlic, shallot, sugar, and balsamic and roast at 375 for at least 30 minutes.
2. The jam happens in stages. First, your tomatoes will start to pop, then shrivel. You’ll want to take them out at about 30 mins, stirring them but be careful as they’ll be HOT.
3. Put them back into the oven and let roast another 15-20 minutes until they start to become jammy. You can help the process along with a potato masher or fork, but again just be mindful of how hot they will be if not popped.
4. Take out of the oven and stir together, or add to a food processor and pulse until fully “jammy”. Store in the fridge for up to 3 days.
Each recipe is for 1 flatbread that can be eaten solo or cut into 2 servings! Feel free to double, triple these ingredients to feed a crowd!