1. Chop your rhubarb and toss with sugar and flour
2. Spray a baking dish of your choice (this recipe used a 9 X 13 pan)
3. Pour in the rhubarb/flour mixture
1. In a large bowl, whisk together your eggs, sugar, flour, milk, melted butter, salt, vanilla
2. Pour into and over the rhubarb
1. In another bowl, add flour, sugar, softened butter and salt. Get in there with your hands and mix it all together until it’s a loose crumble
2. Scatter all the crumble mixture over the rhubarb and custard
3. Bake at 350 for about an hour. You want it to puff up, get golden, you want to see caramelized bubbles on the sides of your baking dish. When you take it out of the oven, you will think it’s still jiggly in the middle, but it’s just the custard setting. It will cook a little once it’s out.