1. Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C). Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk eggs with milk.
3. In a small skillet, over medium heat, melt butter and pour in egg mixture. Using a spatula, gently fold and flip eggs creating a soft scramble, about 3 to 4 minutes.
4. Halve and toast English muffins in a toaster. Place on baking sheet, facing up. Spread 1 tbsp (15 mL) of marinara sauce over each piece; spoon scrambled eggs over sauce, top with pepperoni slices and cheese. Bake for 10 minutes for until cheese is melted.
5. Garnish with basil leaves, if using.