With adult supervision..
- Butter bread on one side. Place it, butter side down, in small custard cup or coffee cup and gently press to form a shell.
- Line bread with slice of ham. Microwave on High (100% power) for 20 seconds.
- Break egg onto ham and gently pierce the egg yolk and white with fork. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover with plastic wrap, with one corner pulled up to let air out.
- Microwave on medium high (70% power) for one minute and 15 seconds (that’s 75 seconds) or until egg is almost cooked.
- Carefully remove from microwave using oven mitts. Let stand covered, for 1 minute.
Variation: Try substituting bologna for ham.