1. Brush your flatbread with olive oil and lightly toast on a sheet pan in a 350F oven for about 5-10 minutes until crispy.
2. While this is heating through in a small frying pan on medium to medium-low heat, add 1 tbsp of butter and let melt.
3. Then pour in your 3 whisked eggs.
4. Using a spatula, keep the eggs moving in the pan until they start to form large soft curds.
5. You do not want the heat to be high at all.
6. As the scramble starts to come together, add your Boursin cheese, salt, and pepper then remove from heat once fully cooked.
Place your flatbread on a cutting board and spoon your scramble over the top. Add your crumbled bacon and torn basil and ENJOY!
Each recipe is for 1 flatbread that can be eaten solo or cut into 2 servings! Feel free to double, triple these ingredients to feed a crowd!