1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Grease 13-x 9-inch (3 L) glass baking dish with 1 tbsp (15 mL) butter; set aside.
2. Chop bacon into 1-inch (2.5 cm) pieces. In a large skillet, on medium high heat, cook bacon for 10 minutes, just until it starts to get crispy. Remove with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Set aside.
3. In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, melt remaining butter; add onion and cook for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in flour and cook for 2 minutes. Gradually whisk in milk to combine; whisk in 1 cup (250 mL) of the Swiss cheese. Cook, stirring until sauce just begins to thicken, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat; season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Spread ½ cup (125 mL) of the sauce in prepared baking dish. Top with 4 noodles in single layer, overlapping slightly. Sprinkle half of the bacon and place half of the sliced eggs. Pour ¾ cup (175 mL) of the sauce and sprinkle with 1 cup (250 mL) of the cheese. Repeat layers once. Top with remaining noodles, sauce and cheese.
5. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake for 10 to 15 minutes until cheese is bubbly.
6. Allow lasagna to rest 15 minutes before serving. Garnish with parsley.
Tip: Add a hint of maple flavour to this dish by changing your choice of bacon.