Egg Carton Pumpkins
- 1 cardboard egg carton
- Orange paint
- Black paint or marker
- Green pipe cleaners
- Green tissue paper
- White glue
- Using scissors, cut egg carton into 12 eggcups.
- Paint the outside of each with orange paint. Let dry.
- Glue around top edges of half of the eggcups. Attach second eggcup to each to create 6 pumpkin shapes.
- Using paint or marker, draw black Jack–o-lantern face.
- Cut pipe cleaner into 2-inch pieces and fold in half. Cut 6 small squares of green tissue paper. Insert pipe cleaner
- and tissue paper square into top of cartons to make pumpkin stem and leaf.
Makes: 6 mini Jack-o-lanterns.