Muffin Tin Frittatas with Salsa
- Serves: 6
- Cooking Time: 15 MINS
- Total Calories: 170 CALS
Nutrients per serving:
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrate: 5g
- Fibre: 1g
- Sugar: 2g
- Protein: 13g
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Grease 12‐cup muffin tin; set aside. Whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in cheese and green onions; divide evenly among muffin cups.
Bake until eggs are set, approximately 12 to 15 minutes. Run thin knife around edge of each cup and remove frittatas. Let cool for 5 minutes or serve at room temperature. To serve, top with salsa.
- Substitute Cheddar, Swiss or provolone cheese for Monterey Jack cheese.
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup (125 mL) milk
- ¼ tsp (1.25 mL) each salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup (125 mL) Tostitos® Medium Salsa