A Dozen Egg-cellent Recipes
Before you get going, be sure to check out the important instructions and information below the recipes!
- Tortilla Roll Up
- Cheesy Scrambled Egg
- Egg in a Basket
- Microwave Egg Express
NOT AS EASY
- Soft and Hard-Cooked Eggs
- Sailboat Eggs
- Picture Frame Egg
- Tasty Egg Muffin
- Yummy French Toast
- Egg Tacos
- Deviled Egg Dip
- Pizza Omelette
BEFORE You Get Cracking...
- Get permission from your mom or dad.
- Wash your hands well - that means using soap too!
- Read the recipe from start to finish and get out all the ingredients and equipment you will need.
- Prepare the ingredients so they match the description on the ingredients list (e.g. for "grated cheese," grate cheese and then measure).
- Ask for help when using a sharp utensil like a knife or grater. Using kitchen utensils correctly prevents accidents.
- Be careful when using the stove or microwave oven. Always use pot holders or oven mitts when handling hot pots and pans. Turn the stove dial to "off" when you have finished cooking. Turn pot handles in toward centre of the stove.
- These recipes shouldn't be eaten by anyone allergic to eggs.
AFTER You Finish ...
- Put away unused ingredients.
- Wash, dry and put away all of your dishes and equipment.
- Clean the countertops, stovetop and any spills on the floor.