Egg Related Jokes
- Definition of relay...
What chickens do when the farmer takes their eggs away!
- How can you drop an egg six feet without breaking it?
By dropping it 7 feet – it won’t break for the first six!
- How did the egg get up the mountain?
It scrambled up!
- How did the eggs leave the highway?
They went through the eggs-it.
- How do baby chickens dance?
- How do comedians like their eggs?
Funny side up!
- How do monsters like their eggs?
- How do you know if it's too hot in the chicken barn?
The chickens are laying hard-cooked eggs.
- How many eggs can you eat on an empty stomach?
Just one, because then your stomach won’t be empty.
- How many eggs does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
None. Eggs don’t have hands.
- If fruit comes from a fruit tree, what kind of a tree does a chicken come from?
- Knock knock. Who's there? Chicken! Chicken who?
Chicken your pockets, maybe your keys are there!
- Knock, knock! Who's there? Omelette. Omelette who?
Omelette smarter than I look!
- What day do chickens hate most?
- What did one chicken say to the other when they walked through poison ivy?
You scratch my beak and I’ll scratch yours?
- What did Snow White call her chicken?
- What did the eggs do when the light turned green?
- What did the Spanish egg farmer say to his hens?
- What do chicken families do on Saturday afternoon?
They go on peck-nics!
- What do chickens call a school test?
- What do Chickens grow on?
- What do chickens serve at birthday parties?
- What do you call a bird that's afraid of its shadow?
- What do you call a bunch of chickens playing hide and seek?
- What do you call a chicken that crosses the road?
Poultry in motion.
- What do you call a city of 20 million eggs?
New Yolk City!
- What do you call a mechanic who lives on a farm?
- What do you call a mischievious egg?
A practical yolker.
- What do you call an egg that goes on safari?
- What do you call an egg white with cowboy boots?
A western omelette!
- What do you call an excited chicken?
- What do you call the door to a chicken barn?
- What do you get if a chicken lays an egg on top of a barn?
- What do you get when you cross a chicken with a cement mixer?
A brick layer!
- What do you get when you cross a chicken with a martian?
- What do you get when you cross a chicken with an alarm?
An alarm cluck!
- What do you get when you put a Tasmanian Devil in a chicken coop?
- What does the chicken say to get across a busy street?
EGGS-cuse me please!
- What grows on yolk trees?
- What is a chicken's favorite tree?
A y-oak tree!
- What is Santa's favourite drink?
- What kind of egg lives by the sea?
An egg shell.
- What kind of eggs does a confused chicken lay?
- Where are chicks born?
- Where do chickens like to go on vacation?
- Where do chickens pay for their groceries?
In the eggs-press line.
- Where do you find a chicken with no legs?
Where you left it!
- Where do you find information about eggs?
In the hen-cyclopedia!
(or in our great “All About Eggs” section!)
- Where does a chicken have the most feathers?
On the outside!
- Which city hatched Illinois?
- Who tells the best chicken jokes?
- Who wrote the book, Great Eggspectations?
- Why are chickens good employees?
Because they work around the cluck!
- Why are chickens so neat?
Because they always have a comb!
- Why can't you tease egg whites?
Because they can’t take a yolk!
- Why couldn't the egg get good reception on her TV?
Because the channels were all scrambled!
- Why did Humpty Dumpty have a great fall?
To make up for a bad summer.
- Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
Because the referee kept calling fowl!
- Why did the chicken cross the beach?
To get to the other tide!
- Why did the chicken cross the playground?
To get to the other slide!
- Why did the chicken cross the road, roll in the mud and cross the road again!?
Because he was a dirty-double crosser.
- Why did the chicken cross the road?
To prove to the gophers that it can be done!
- Why did the chicken go cluck cluck cluck?
Because it’s a chicken, DUHHHHHHHHHHH!
- Why did the chicken go to the library?
To check out a bawk bawk bawk!!!
- Why did the chicken jump in the lake?
Because the rooster egged her on!
- Why did the chicken lift weights?
She needed the EGG-ercise!
- Why did the chickens quit laying eggs?
Because they got tired of working for chicken feed.
- Why did the dinosaur cross the road?
Because chickens didn’t exist yet!
- Why did the egg go to school?
To get “egg-u-cated”!
- Why did the farmer have to separate the chicken and the turkey?
He sensed fowl play!
- Why did the rabbit cross the road?
Because the chicken retired and moved to Florida.
- Why did the rubber chicken cross the road?
She wanted to stretch her legs!
- Why did the turkey cross the road?
Because it was the chicken’s day off!
- Why didn't the chicken skeleton cross the road?
Because he didn’t have the guts!
- Why do chicken coops have two doors?
If they had 4 doors, they’d be sedans!
- Why do chickens lay eggs?
Because if they dropped them they would break!
- Why do chickens rinse their mouths out with soap?
Because of all the fowl language!
- Why does a chicken stand on one foot?
Because if she lifted the other one, she’d fall over!
- Why is Miss Piggy so fat?
Because she did not eggsercise!
- Why was the chicken sick?
Because it had people pox!
- Why was the chicken thrown out of the baseball game?
They suspected fowl play.